Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Looking for one's own advantage




1 Corinthians 10:24,31
Nobody should be looking for his own advantage, but everybody for the other man’s. Whatever you eat, whatever you drink, whatever you do at all, do it for the glory of God.

Today as I wander through my day I'll try to keep these verses in the front of my mind. I do find especially when working that I allow God to move out of my mind. I'll freely admit that for me God is easier to keep in focus when I'm quiet and not moving about. The reality is that God should be front and center especially when I'm not quiet.

I adore verse 24. These words ring so true in real estate. Clients and customers immediately clue in if one is not looking out for their best interests and will quickly shy away.

Neat way to live life I think.

No comments: