Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Facism in America

I've been taking an inventory.  You see many folk are stating that this country is headed straight into a fascist state, ironically most of the folks saying this are on the right.  Perhaps they should read up on what Fascism is. It certainly ain't liberal, that would be um, Communism. Any how, I digress, what are a few facts among friends right?

Those that believe this stuff say that the current president is taking away all their rights. 

So, my inventory?  I've been trying to find one right that I had four years ago that I don't have today. I'm looking for one, just one ity, bity right that I no longer have. My answer none, I can't find any.

That's a big ole...

Yep that's right, I still have all of my rights and...so do you; all safely safe guarded by the constitution that the president swore to uphold with his hand on a...Bible! 
Sadly if you buy into the 24 hour news blather on Faux News that we're headed for Fascism, well then you buy into the blather which isn't news but lies and fear mongering.

No comments: